– We are committed to continuously improve our Safety, Health, Quality, Food safety and Environment systems by promoting cooperation and open communication with both Hartwall’s internal and external contacts.
– At all times, we are compliant with all applicable legal and Group’s requirements.
– We are all, each and every one of us, responsible for our Safety, Health, Quality, Food safety and Environment.
– In order to prevent any accidents and/or incidents from occurring, we conduct all the appropriate risk assessments, and behave accordingly.
– We all share passion for Quality.
– We always respect Human Rights.
Safety & Health statement
– We prioritize Safety and Health.
– We want Hartwall to be a safe place to work. Our highest priority is that after each working day all employees and contractors return home safe and healthy. We strive for zero accidents and occupational diseases.
– We behave according to the procedures described in Hartwall Quality System.
– We produce and distribute high Quality products, which meet or exceed all the required specifications.
Food safety statement
– We follow our Food safety system to ensure that we produce and deliver food safe products.
– We respect the Environment in everything we do.
– We are committed to reducing our environmental impact by decreasing our usage of energy and materials.